If you have purchased a license key for PSREdit500, PSREdit310, PSREdit300,
PSREdit120 or PSREdit100, and have not received your license key in your email,
please read below:
- Verify that the license key email has not been placed in your email client's
SPAM or Junk Mail folder.
- License keys will come from the email@example.com email address. Please
be sure to add this address to your address book or SPAM filter whitelist
so that your registration email does not get detected as SPAM.
- License keys are usually generated and emailed within minutes of your
- License keys are sent to the address listed on your PayPal reciept. It is
your responsibilty to ensure that this email address is up to date and available
- If you have not received your key, and it has been at least 12 hours since you
registered, please contact the author by sending an email to